-House Party-

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Sunday beautiful people! Hope everyone is having an enjoyable & safe weekend! Just wanted to share a quick post of what I wore to one of my friends birthday party this past Friday. Since it was a house party I kept my outfit pretty casual for the evening. I haven't partied in awhile so it was nice to get out and see some old faces. It was an enjoyable night overall. Here are a few pics I took before leaving the house! Till next post people! 


Infinity Scarf- H&M
Blazer- H&M
Denim top- Forever 21
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Call it spring
Purse- Forever 21 

3 comments

  1. really cute outfit..had to follow your blog!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    Xoxo,
    Demondi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear! & Thanks for stopping by and following :) Will check out your blog as well!

      Delete