A Walk to Remember...

Saturday, March 23, 2013

This weekend I decided to take advantage of the sunny weather by visiting Calvert Cliffs State Park located in Lusby, MD. Calvert Cliffs is a day- use park featuring nature trials that lead to a beautiful sandy beach, unique fossils, and beautiful scenery along the way. The scenery of the trial definitely reminded me of scenes from the movie Eve's Bayou; It was beautiful! It was nice spending the day outdoors and experiencing something different. I went with my sister and a friend and I must say we got a workout in. We walked a 1.8 mile trial to the beach which definitely was my cardio exercise for the day lol. Fortunately the landscape of the trial was a beautiful distraction. Later on in the evening I went to Asian Bistro with my sisters and another friend. Here are a few pics of the day below














     

          




  
Jean button up- H&M
Top- TJ Maxx
Burgundy pants- H&M
Fur Hat- Laila Rowe
Oxfords- Nordstroms
Ring- Forever 21
Coat- H&M
Bracelets- H&M and Forever21

0 comments