TAG! You're it!!- 20 FACTS ABOUT ME TAGTuesday, November 19, 2013
20 Facts About Me
- I was born and raised in the DMV but roots are from Nigeria & Ghana! (Mom is Nigerian/Dad is Ghanaian)
- I graduated undergrad last May 2012 and have been working full time since July 2012. Still trying to figure out what I wanna do next :/
- I've always wished I was born and raised in a fun state like California, New York, or Florida….more opportunities their in my opinion. Currently I wish I lived out the country like somewhere in Europe
- To piggy back off #3 I could move to either of those places but most of my family live in the DMV & I'd rather be close to them (that can be an advantage and disadvantage)
- I've traveled outside the country to Nigeria, Ghana, Germany, Italy, & Czechoslovakia
- My trip to Miami was the first time I took a commercial flight lol usually when I travel in state we drive or take a bus..(Its sad to say that we've even taken the train from the DMV to Florida back in the day, my mom doesn't like taking planes unless its absolutely necessary lol)
- I have a twin brother, two older twin sisters, and two half sisters on my (fathers side)
- I'm always listening to music. Half the time I have head phones on lol and If I'm not listening on a handheld device trust & believe the music is playing somewhere on another device…..ie my laptop, radio
- I love all types of music…as long as it has a good beat/melody, Im sold!
- I enjoy going to concerts…as you can see from majority of my post lol
- I'm always smiling or laughing…people always ask why I'm always smiling/laughing…which is a funny question because how should I answer that? lol Cant I smile just to smile, sheesh lol
- I've been wanting to start a youtube channel but I've never liked watching myself on camera lol would y'all watch if I got one? lol
- I love blogging!….Wish I could blog more often, or full time (maybe even get paid for it! lol that would be niceee!) but work keeps me busy majority of the time so I just do it when I can.
- I hate the cold!! I dread the winter time because of it
- I went to catholic school until I was in 10th grade
- I used to dance and do fashion shows for my college ASA (African student Association)
- I have 6 piercings, all on my ears (two on each lobe, one cartilage, and one tragus) .
- I've always wanted a tattoo on my wrist but I'm too chicken to get one :( Who knows, maybe one day i'll face my fear & just do it
- I love Chipotle! Idk if there are Chipotles worldwide but my goodness if there isn't…I'm sorry but you're missing out bigggtimmmme!!!
- I wanna learn how to use a sewing machine one day and make my own clothes!
Thanks for taking the time to read my 20 facts! I know it was alot, I can be a bit wordy when I type lol (that was a bonus fact btw lol)