Its a Wonderful Life

Friday, December 26, 2014

Hey Beautiful people! Happy Friday!! How was everyone's Christmas? Hope you all enjoyed! I enjoyed the day with my loved ones on both Christmas Eve & Christmas day. On Christmas Eve my sister hosted an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. It was her first annual Christmas party so I'm looking forward to making this a family tradition every Christmas. It was too much fun! Great people, great food, lots of laughs & love; it was def one for the books! Here are a few pictures from the evening below. Hope you all enjoy..till next post! :)

DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater (Before)
 Ugly Christmas Sweater (After)

Me & my mom in our Ugly Christmas Sweaters lol
 Beauties :)
Cheesy family shot! hahaha


My favorite cousins! (but you guys
probably already know that considering
the amount of times they've been on
my blog haha!) Love you guys!
The hostess with the mostess! Cc: @Obirinachi_
 
 
I wasn't lying when I said lots of laughs lol
 
 
Happy Holidays from my family to yours! :)

14 comments

  1. You look like you had a blast indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!! This is what family is all about - Love it! :)
    Merry Christmas..

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Missy! Merry Christmas to you too.. and Happy New Year in advance! :)

      Delete
  3. This post put a smile on my face, it really is adorable! Love the photos of your family and it seemed like you really enjoyed your christmas ! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Amazing photos of your familly..seems like the women cheated the men lol loads of ladies. I bet the boy must be really special..have a splendid new year dear x.

    Sophsinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear! Yes we really enjoyed...Happy New Year to you too! :)

      Delete
  5. AWWWW Your red jumper is so cute . Your Christmas looks so beautiful, wish mine was a great looking as that.

    itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear! Hopefully it was still good for you and your loved ones!

      Delete
  6. This is a cute Christmas jumper. Beautiful photos . http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! & Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  7. I love the jumper!
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Will def check out your blog as well! :)

      Delete