How would wear - Denim ft. Prints

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hey Guys! Happy hump day!! Hope you all are having a great week so far! So we're back with another challenge today. This month we're showcasing how we style denim or printed pants. Since I recently filmed a DIY on these African printed shorts I decided to showcase this look for the challenge. Although I have shorts on, I felt this look was perfect for the challenge since they are denim and feature a print. What do you guys think of them? I absolutely love how they turned out and can't wait to style them this summer! If you're interested to see how I made them check out my new Youtube video below. If you would like a custom made pair similar to these you can provide me with the shorts of your choice and I can provide this same material or any ankara material of your choice. Make sure you all check out the other ladies looks as well. Well, till next post people! :)

Outfit Details
Top- Forever 21
Shorts- Custom made
Sandals- Forever 21
Purse- Forever 21
Sunglasses- Forever 21
Bracelet- Heritage International Fashions
Watch- Michael Kors
Necklace- Shop Matte

If you'd like to see how I made these shorts, check out my new Youtube video here

Check out the other ladies looks
Marie-Line | Le Monde de Princie
Yen | Diva in Me
Natalie | Life of a Cameo
Diane | DeeVine Anonyme
Esther | Style Krush

13 comments

  1. This is so cool... would love to try it as well....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/05/rocking-slit-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! You should def try it out..it was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. You look so cool, love the shorts.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shorts are super cute! Love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Shorts are so cute!! Love the hole look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i really want those shorts! You look cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! You should try and make them or send some shorts my way...I can make them for you :)

      Delete
  6. The African print just takes these shorts to a whole other level.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  7. the shorts are too cute! love the look
    adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete