F O R M A T I O N

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hey beautiful people! Happy Sunday!! Hope everyone is enjoying whats left of the weekend. As I mentioned in my previous post I advised that I would be attending Beyonces concert on Friday. I only have one word to describe that night....A M A Z I N G!!!! My goodness I wish everyday could just be a Beyonce concert lol The pure energy and entertainment that lady exudes is unexplainable! If you have never attended a Beyonce concert please make it a mission in life to lol. You will not regret it, trust me. She never disappoints! I literally stood throughout the whole show. I really hope she goes to Made in America this summer cause I will be there in a heartbeat! lol Because I knew I would be dancing the whole night I decided to keep my look cute and comfortable with this romper I got from Boohoo. Like coordinate sets, I love rompers because you don't have to put much thought into planning an outfit. Just pair it with cute jewelry and you're good to go. I finished off the look with these beautiful gold sandals I got from TJ Maxx and I was set to dance the night away. Have any of you seen Beyonce live? Let me know in the comment section below. Well until next post! :)

'







Romper- Bohoo
Sandals- TJ Maxx
Earrings- Forever 21 






2 comments

  1. Did you go to the show in Baltimore?? I didn't go but I live in VA and I know that show was this weekend. You lol FAB girl. That romper is so cute. I'm glad you had fun at the concert! I'm totally jelly!

    www.xoxokryssie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea girl, I went to the bmore show...it was too much fun! Hopefully you get to see her one day, she is amazing live! But thank you! & thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete