Flirty Floral

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hey beautiful people! Long time, no post. Hope everyone has been enjoying their summer. Can't believe its almost over. Time is just flying! Work has been keeping me quite busy this summer so it was nice to take a girls trip down to New York this past weekend. We visited the Botanical Garden in Brooklyn which was something nice and different from what we usually do when we go to New York. Even though it didn't really compare to the Botanical Garden here in DC (because most of the flowers had already blossomed so there wasn't much to see) it was still nice to getaway for the day. Since I knew we were visiting the gardens I decided to wear this cute floral dress from Forever 21. I absolutely love the floral and cut out detail of this dress (I didn't get a picture of the back, but the back is open which I love!) Its perfect for a nice summer day out and I think it would be perfect to rock in the fall too with some cute ankle boots so stay tuned, you may see this dress again pretty soon lol. Anyway here are few pics from the day. Chat with you all later!




Dress- Forever 21
Necklace- (gifted item)
Shoes- TJ Maxx




1 comments

  1. Lovely photos dear. You look gorgeous.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete