Belle

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hey beautiful people! Hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to share a quick outfit post with you all! My girl Jazmine Sullivan came to the DMV area last week so you already know I had to be in attendance! She actually came on Valentines day so for the evening I wanted to go for a dressy/casual look. For my look I paired this beautiful bell sleeve top with high wasted jeans and my sexy thigh high boots ;) lol I'm loving the bell sleeve trend so I was happy I got a chance to bring this one out. I definitely look forward to styling it again! Do you all like bell sleeve tops? How do you like to style them? Let me know in the comment section. Here are a few pictures I took before the show. Enjoy! Till next post.


Bell Sleeve- Forever 21
Jeans- H&M
Thigh high boots- UrbanOG

1 comments

  1. I'm definitely loving this trend. It one I hope stay around as I intend to overrock it, if given the chance. I like your casual take in styling this and the boots are a nice touch.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete