Blush

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hey Beautiful people! Long time!! I feel like I've neglected my blog for sometime now but I want to get back into blogging more regularly. So my nieces' turned 10 on Thursday so my sister decided to throw a birthday party for them to celebrate. Since it was a kids party I decided to keep my outfit quite chill, but still wanted to look cute lol. While playing around in my closet I noticed that these three pieces all fell within the same color scheme so I decided to go for a monochrome look. I love how the outfit came together & the touch of gold throughout the look! Its cute and comfortable and complimented my skin tone :) What do you guys think of the look? Are you a fan of monochrome looks? Let me know in the comment section below. Here are a few pictures from the day below. Until next post! 



Jacket- Forever 21
Tank Bodysuit - Forever 21
Pants- H&M
Shoes- TJ Maxx
Purse- H&M
Necklace- Aldo
Watch- Waldor 




0 comments