Back to School 25 Dollar Outfit Challenge

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Hey beautiful people! Sooooo, its been a gooood minute since I've posted on here lol I've been so focused on my youtube channel that I have neglected my blog :( Well I'm back and hoping to post more outfit looks on here. So in honor of back to school I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to find a cute affordable outfit for ladies who are looking to slay on their first day back to school! Not only did I find one outfit, I was able to put together two looks with a total of only $23.62 spent! Check out my latest video below to see the whole process go down! Comment below which look you would rock on your first day back as well! Till next post:)







Option #1

Top- H&M
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Romwe
Glasses- Romwe
Bookbag- TJ Maxx





Option #2

Top- Forever 21
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Charoletter Rousse
Purse- Romwe



3 comments

  1. Welcome back Janet! I think those shorts are so cute especially with the paper bag style which is all the rage right now. And $23! talk about affordable fashion!

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Sarah! Hope all is well with you! :) Yes they are def in trend...glad I found them for such an affordable price!

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit piece shopping try-on and lookbook video!!!!!! You look fabulous rocking all of the different outfit pieces you tried on both for the photos above and in your video!!!
    That store looks like a wonderful place to shop and try on outfit pieces, and you're a natural on-camera!
    The bargains you got are amazing! $23.62 for two outfits? Wow!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete