Vogue at the Vineyard

Thursday, November 01, 2018

Hey beautiful people! Happy first of the month!! So this past weekend my sisters decided to celebrate their birthday by heading back to VA for a fun cabin trip! This is our third time spent at this cabin in the mountains and its always pure bliss! The scenery is always breathtaking and spending time with one another always makes for a great time! During one of the days there we headed to a Stone Mountain Vineyards do some wine tasting. We actually went last year as well, which was a lot of fun but this year the changed up the structure of the wine tasting so we didn't do much of that. Instead we took advantage of the nice scenery by taking lots of pictures! I decided to go for a smart casual look by rocking this checked blazer from H&M along with this cute slogan tee from Rebellious. I finished off the look with my favorite Fashion Nova jeans and paired it with boots from PrettyLittleThings. Here are some pictures from the day. Comment your favorite item from this look below! Till next post!:)




Blazer- H&M
Shirt- Rebellious 
Jeans- Fashion Nova
Shoes- Pretty Little Thing

7 comments

  1. You look very attractive and stylish wearing your white Vogue graphic top from Rebellious styled with the checked grey H+M blazer and stressed black denim Fashion Nova jeans! You and your sisters all looked absolutely fabulous posing on the deck with the scenic view in the background.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! I goofed on the html for my YouTube channel underneath my comment above.
    I just subscribed to your YouTube. I LOVE your video Vacation looks | MIAMI LOOK BOOK 2019 | Janet A - YouTube! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that boots! Whered you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get your outfit inspiration? I definitely need to follow those same people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style. Keep sharing.Shop at Bestbuy outlet Castle Megastore.

    ReplyDelete