Off the Wall!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hey beautiful people! Hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial day weekend. I've been enjoying mine thus far. On friday I went out to eat with my sisters and a few friends (post coming soon) and on Saturday I celebrated my nieces' 6th birthday with my fam. Later on that evening I went out to a birthday party and saw a few old and new faces which is always nice. Overall its been a good weekend so far...I wish everyday was the weekend :/ lol Anyway I titled this post "Off the Wall" because the jacket I wore seems very reminiscent of Michael Jackson's classic sequin jackets. Here's a few pics below















The KING approves Haha! 

Sequin Jacket- H&M
Beaded top- TJ Maxx
Bandeau Top- American Apparel
Pants- H&M
Shoes- Zara sandals
Necklace- H&M
Bracelet- H&M
Earrings- Thrift store
Ring- H&M

0 comments