~Coyote Ugly~

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hey all! Happy Sunday! Just a quick outfit post. I went to Lost Society last night with my sister's to celebrate my sister from another mister's birthday! It's been a week of extravaganza celebrating her bday and last night was the icing on the cake. It was so much fun! If you like dance/house music then you should definitely check out Lost Society. It's a chill atmosphere so I kept my outfit pretty chill as well. As you can tell by the title of the post I felt like I stepped out a scene of Coyote Ugly in this fit lol I love the edginess of this top and it doesn't hurt that it was only 10 dollars! I'll definitely be rocking it again in the future!
                                    






Top- Forver 21
Pants- H&M
Shoes- Off Broadway
Necklace- Vintage(previously owned by my mom)
Purse- Nigeria
Sunglasses- Forever 21 




0 comments