Somewhere in America .....

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Hey beautiful people! Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend. I know I sure did! This past weekend was definitely one for the books! I spent it down in Philly for JayZ's second annual music festival Made in America. This years' festival featured artist such as 2 Chains, ASAP Rocky, Calvin Harris, Emeli Sande, and my personal favorites Kendrick Lamar and Beyonce!!  As you guys know I have been looking forward to the festival for sometime now so I'm glad it did not disappoint. Each artist put on a good show and I have to say I have a new found love for Emeli Sande. I hear her music randomly in stores, commercials etc but never knew she was the artist. Her voice is beyond amazing live! Beyonce of course killed her set as well. Her set was pretty much the same as her Mrs Carter World tour but she left out a few songs. Overall it was a weekend full of endless laughs, great people, and great music! It was definitely great way to end my summer! Here are a few pics of the festivities below including my outfits of the day. I wasn't too crazy about the pics I took cause of my hair :/ Ladies you know how it is when you picture an outfit with a certain hairstyle...yea this is not how I pictured my hair with these outfits lol I think a long flowy weave would of looked better haha....but ahh well I worked with what I had..Until next post people!

Day 1 







Les Twins were on the side watching
 2Chains performance, they looked so hype 
to see him lol! 












Top- Etsy
Jeans- Forver 21
Shoes- Go Jane
Glasses- Forever 21 
Purse- Nigeria

Day 2








Top- H&M
Shorts- Ebay
Necklace- Forever 21
Shoes- Target 
Sunglasses- Forever21
Purse- Nigeria 


2 comments

  1. I loved your looks! Especially the first one, those cut out ankle boots were so cute! I know exactly what you mean by having a certain hairstyle pictured for an outfit. Lol I was so jealous of everyone at Made in America. Glad you had fun! You are gorgeous, btw!!

    xoxo,
    Maya| Petite & Unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for stopping by and showing such love! Yes I'm going to wear the heck out of those boots this fall lol and haha yea Im gonna take out these braids this week smh lol But thank youu, so are you! Following you right now! :)

      Delete