T R I L L E C T R O !

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hey beautiful people! So this weekend my sisters and I went to Trillectro music festival down at Fairgrounds. For those who don't know Trillectro is a music festival that showcases both hip-hop and EDM music (electronic dance music). The festival was first held last year and showcased various artist such as School boy Q, Body Language, and Flosstradmus. This year the festival did not disappoint and brought groups such as Caranage, Salva, ASAP Ferg, ASAP Rocky, and DC's own Wale! The festival is pretty much DC's own Coachella and I would definitely consider going again next year. Next festival coming up... Made in America!! Whoop whoop lol Cant wait for that!..Anywooo, here are a few pics from the day :)














Ohh and did I forget to mention that I was featured on Refinery 29 website hehe! 
Check out my feature here

Top- Forever 21
Skirt- H&M
Necklace- Vintage
Cuff bracelet- Forever 21
Ring- Heritage Int'l Fashions
Glasses- Forever 21
Purse- Nigeria






3 comments

  1. Aww thank you! Appreciate you stopping by! I will sure do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!! Congratulations on the feature! They were so right regarding your outfit choice; you made it look perfect! Following you, now! Love your blog. :)

    xoxo,
    Maya| Petite & Unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for the support and compliments! Will do the same! :)

      Delete