Trading Places: Style Swap feat Deevine Anonyme

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hey Beautiful people! Happy Tuesday!! So I'm excited to bring you something different to the blog today. I was contacted by the lovely Diane of Dee-vineanonyme a few weeks ago to do a blogger style swap. The purpose of a style swap is to re-create the bloggers look and to incorporate your own style into the recreated look. It was quite hard finding a look because Diane had a few I wanted to recreate but when I saw this look I just had to recreate it. I've been looking for another way to style this crop top I styled HERE last year so when I saw this look on Diane's blog I just knew I had to recreate it. I kept my outfit quite casual with flats and added my own style with this statement piece body chain. Y'all know I love my statement pieces lol Other than that the outfit was quite close to Dianes'. Make sure you all check out and follow Diane HERE and check out my look she recreated on her blog. She's such a sweetheart and a great blogger! I look forward to more collaborations such as this and if anyone else is interested in collaborating feel free to let me know :) Till next post people!

Blazer- H&M
Top-Forever 21
Shorts- American Apparel
Body Chain- Ebay
Sandals- Forever 21

Photo Cred: James A.

20 comments

  1. You are SO pretty!! I love your recreation of the outfit, that crop top is fab and I love the body chain!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that is one gorgous crop top. I could never find prints like that in my area. You are both beautiful!

    Fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning!! you both rock it !!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you miss! & thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your interpretaion of Diane's look. I love your crop top and the body chain is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the outfit Dee is killing it too. :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look so cute and beautiful! Me likey! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you dress like LOVE!!! your outfit is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit !
    I love that top :) X


    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear & thanks for stopping by my blog! :) 'll def check out your blog!

      Delete
  9. brilliantly arranged
    http://oyebamireismail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! & thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  10. very nice, i thought the top was African prints but i guess not.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear & thanks for stopping by my blog! Yea its ankara inspired from forever 21

      Delete