Pretty Bird

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Hey Beautiful people! Happy Hump day! Hope everyone is enjoying the week so far. Just wanted to share a quick outfit post with you all. I wore this fit out to eat with my sisters and a friend on Friday. We went to Founding Farmers and might I say I think a found a new favorite place next to busboys! The food was soo good and I loved the atmosphere of the restaurant. I definitely recommend you all to check it out if you live in the DMV area. The restaurant is pretty casual so I kept my look pretty chill for the evening. Here are a few pics of the evening below. Hope you all enjoy the remainder of the week! Tomorrow I'll be attending the Pose N Post Symposium which I'm quite excited about so you'll be hearing back from me soon in regards to that. Till then, see you in my next post! :)

Top- Forever 21
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Lulus
Necklaces- Forever21 and Amazon
Watch and bracelet- Michael Kors and Forever 21 










9 comments